Tuesday, November 22, 2011

black & white wedding

It should be no surprise my favorite color for weddings is pink but, running a close second is black and white. In fact, I did use all three of those colors in my own wedding! I have also blogged about a Black and White Affair before. In that post, I highlighted also one of my favorite flowers - anemones! Actually, these delicate little blooms have been making quite a splash in weddings and I am happy about that. I think they are quite stunning!






The dress is style 8910 from the Essence Couture Bridal Collection. The gorgeous black and white anemones are SUGAR ANEMONES! Oh yes, you read that right!! From Etsy seller, sweetpetalbakery, you can get 8 of these amazing anemones to use on your cake for $31.00. You must check out her store - it's amazing!!!









Not sure how I missed posting about this in my Giveaways That Might Interest You post because what would interest someone more than a FREE WEDDING GOWN?! This is actually the 3rd wedding gown Bonny has given away! Pretty cool. This giveaway is for a modest, conservative gown from the Bliss line of dresses. My favorite dress has a pretty orange sash:












And, while we are on the topic of Orange...one of my favorite wedding colors - especially for Fall....check out this post I did called Orange You Glad You Stopped By


So, here is a link to the giveaway on Bonny's Blog! Good luck to all my readers and make sure you let me know if you are the winner!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment